3 Easy Cocktails for a Crowd
Pop the bubbly, summertime is officially here! If you’re hosting or attending a gathering this season, you’re in the right spot. The LIY Team is sharing 3 Go-To Cocktails for a Crowd! From a classic pina colada to bourbon & beer sips you’ll love [even if you’re not a bourbon or beer drinker, trust me!], here are our favorite crowd pleasing + batch-style beverages perfect for summer! Cheers!
- 12 fl. oz. (1 can) Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- 12 fl. oz. Vodka (We used Titos!) I re-use the limeade can to measure!
- 2+ cans or bottles Light Beer (We used Corona Light!)
Mix together in a pitcher and serve over ice! Add more beers as needed. Enjoy!
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 Cups Earl Grey Tea, steeped
- 2 Cups Bourbon
- 12 oz Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 6 oz Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 2 Liter Sprite
Mix together the pineapple juice, brewed hot tea, whiskey, sugar, lemonade concentrate, and orange juice concentrate in a large bowl or container. Pour into shallow bowls or Tupperware. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
Remove the frozen mixture from the freezer. Chop with a wire whisk or potato masher to make a slushy consistency. Place scoops of frozen slush into glasses. Top each off with lemon-lime soda. Enjoy!
The Best Pina Coladas
- 6 oz White Rum
- 6 oz Cream of Coconut
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 4 oz Golden or Spiced Rum
- 4 Cups Ice
- Pineapple Wedges for garnish
Place the white rum, coconut cream, pineapple juice + chunks, golden rum, and ice in a blender. Process until totally blended.
Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple wedge!